Huwebes, Hulyo 5, 2012

Do Follow 2.0 Websites

Quite a while now...been very busy with a lot of things - work, family, and daydreaming...

Anyway, I have been working on a client that requires do follow 2.0 websites so I did a little research and came up with a decent list. Initially, we wanted to just submit articles to these websites. Much like what we do with Squidoo.com. However, as most of the 2.0 websites are for creating new blogs, we ended up doing some new blogs. It was so much fun. Wordpress.com, for instance, is a very easy platform for blogging. And so is blogger.com (this is what I am using for my blog). I might also be opening new blogs with weebly.com and wordpress.com. Watch out guys.

Do you need do follow 2.0 websites? I'll be posting it by batches. Here is the first batch.  I had quite a spare time so I did research on the PageRanks. Hopefully this will be helpful. SEO people and other interested marketing savvys, dig in:

PR 9
1. wordpress.com
2. bloglines.com

PR 8
3. weebly.com
4. typepad.com
5. blogger.com
6. livejournal.com
7. tumblr.com
8. squidoo.com
9. tripod.lycos.com
10. blogspot.com
11. scribd.com
12. groups.google.com
13. areavoices.com

I'll be posting the next batches later...thanks guys.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento